Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków.
Capgemini has an internal creative agency comprising over 35 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers. We provide creative services to the international business community that is Capgemini. Serving over 50 different internal clients from all around the world, the team supports sales and marketing activities at both local and global levels.
We are currently looking for a Pursuit Marketer to join our international team.
Based in Krakow, the Pursuit Marketer will work in a global team with the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects that connect Pursuit Marketing activities with sales and bid objectives, which highlight the value proposition and create individualized branding (including content and design) throughout the bid-cycle. Our clients are leaders in their respective business or technology fields and our task is to support their business and technology solutions with compelling creative work and our marketing expertise.
What are the responsibilities (in a nutshell):
- Manage and deliver key creative and branding elements of a bid from Pursuit Marketing at the start of a bid, to the Client Visit Experience (CVE)
- Analyse the bid value proposition and work with the bid & sales support teams to deliver high quality, innovative, one-to-one branding solutions to best position Capgemini to individual clients during the bid cycle
- Project Manage and execute a customized bid marketing strategy
- Drive the production team (content and design) with conceptualizing the value proposition and visualizing the key sales messages within the marketing collateral
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and running marketing strategies for key bids and contracts – develop marketing campaigns and marketing collateral (ex.: visual ID, booklets, videos/animations, creatives, etc.) that effectively position and differentiate Capgemini during a bidding process
- Driving best practices and advising on best course of action – introduce efficiencies/improvements in day-to-day operations of allocated resources, optimize success of bid support activities through proper measurement, analysis, benchmarking and reporting on activities performed. Advise the sales teams on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of services/products during the bid and then driving those activities.
- Proactively support sales/marketing activities – work closely with the sales teams to position Capgemini ahead of, and during, contract renewal processes, new bids/tenders. Working with the sales team to develop and amplify bid’s value proposition, create activities that generate interest in Capgemini’s services and help the sales team execute a successful bid campaign end-to-end.
- Support select account/s with long-term account based marketing – developing marketing campaigns and driving content development, support on how to optimise existing content for both traditional and digital channels, finding/researching new topics and proposing new approaches to attract client attention based on account goals, developing new methods to distribute content at different stages of the account development cycle for maximum responsiveness
What you need to have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in writing crisp and concise sales messaging to influence the client perception of our services
- Experience from sales support, account management or bid management in a professional services/outsourcing environment, coupled with professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Experience in digital marketing and web development implementation
- Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
- Highly detailed project management and multi-tasking skills
- A very high standard of quality control, i.e. ability to assess a high quality of design work and to ensure that content is written to the highest standard (and potentially multi-lingual)
- A good negotiator with the ability to manage third party vendors
What would really help your application:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.