Position: Platform Sys admin
Number of Positions: 2
Grade: Associate Consultant
Experience: 2-6 years
About the Role/position
The Platform sys admin would be responsible for maintaining the software’s installed in various environments.
• Maintain software’s required for DevOps life cycle.
• Manage and maintain system configuration to include documentation, installation, planning, configuration and evaluation of existing and new hardware.
• Create scripts to maintain the various environments.
• 2-6 years of Sys admin experience
• Experience with Puppet configuration management software
• Strong script skills like python, puppet and PowerShell
• Experience with the ELK monitoring suite, or other monitoring and analysis tools such as Splunk, Sitescope, etc.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools
• Experience in troubleshooting system issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Infrastructure maintenance experience