Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Implementing the Employer Brand of Capgemini Polska as a top employer in Poland
- Developing and implementing proactive Employer Branding Strategy in terms of media relations and with involvement of content marketing
- Supporting and coordinating relations with agencies, media, external key stakeholders, as well as developing internal relationships within other internal functions
- Preparing informational materials, articles, and press releases in both Polish and English
- Developing and maintaining media relations based on own network
- Developing and supporting employer branding projects
- Development and implementation relevant tools
- Building knowledge base and best practices in place
- Supporting CSR activities
- Professional experience in digital /content marketing/media relations/employer branding (external & internal)/communication in an international company (at least 4-5 years).
- Experience in PR &EB campaigns preparation and executing EB and/or PR campaigns.
- Proficiency in cooperation with stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Problem solving, planning, and strategic thinking skills.
- Self-motivated person with a high level of drive.
- Nice to have – copywriting skills.
What we offer
- Becoming a part of cool team of experts and branding enthusiasts
- Informal and chummy atmosphere at work
- Autonomy and huge impact on EB strategy development
- Challenges that will support and develop your passion for EB, PR and marketing
- Diversity of projects – for us every day is different; there is no room for boredom. Check out our facebook profile and see what we do on a daily basis!
- The possibility of developing your career within an international and well established organization that pursues high level branding projects
- A number of non-wage benefits (additional insurance, private healthcare, sports activities – football, basketball, volleyball)
- Wide training offer (trainings in class, e-learnings, external workshops, conferences)
- What is more, we have our own respected theatre corpotroupe (see the movie) and our grant projects change the world for better so if you want to influence your community you can’t do better!
- Bike garage or carpooling program
- Home Office! 🙂