With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Cloud Architect.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Cloud, End User/Productivity and IoT services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery.
The focus of your role
You will assist clients in optimizing their use of cloud resources (public and private) as part of a balanced IT supply portfolio. You will have a wealth of exposure in projects that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging predominantly on customer projects covering the full life cycle from proposal/justification to project design/build.
As the Cloud Architect, you will
- Enable our customer’s journey to leverage cloud and develop a hybrid cloud / bimodal operating model
- Engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions
- Operate at any point in the project lifecycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects
- Be an Architect or Consultant with significant specialism in either Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS or Azure
What you’ll bring
- Expert knowledge of either Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS or Azure platform features and capabilities
- Google, AWS or Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience in producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & Cloud environment
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Experience with executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure/AWS
- Ability to build and recommend a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure /AWS or architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications. Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies
- Network integration experience with AWS Direct Connect or Azure Express route integration and network design (LAN/WAN/Firewalls)
- Thorough background on general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, application structure (2-tier, 3-tier), Identity, Security (Encryption, PKI), load balancing, clients (workstations, laptops, Thin client), Mobility, etc.
- Experience with Data Center Transformation
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
- Excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- Excellent consultancy skills
- Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
- Exposure and understanding-automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of DevOps tool chain technologies, such as:
Multi-Node Configuration Tools
Administration and Scripting
Orchestration & Automation Tools
Source Control Systems
Automation Testing tools
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the Nordics during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
How to apply
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Fogelsjöö, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö