Greetings from Capgemini!
We have an urgent opening for Proposal Writer (6-10yrs) profile for Mumbai location.
Experience: 6 to 10 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in working/writing proposals for DCX (Digital Customer Experience) domain
- Must have exposure to Digital technologies like Salesforce, PEGA, Hybris, Drupal, Adobe, etc.
- Good understanding of a wide digital spectrum (Commerce, Customer & CRM, Digital Channels & Mobility, Content and UI/UX technologies, BPM & Integration)
- Able to write responses to meet the response expectations and review the proposal content
- Interface with different stakeholders and understand their needs.
- Gather and assess customer needs from the RFx and create Win Themes and value proposition
- Work with the solution team and assist in developing an accurate understanding of business needs and related issues from RFP/RFI and should be able to map the proposed solution at a high-level against the requirements
- Prepare business case, price point, Winning sales plan, SWOT analysis, competition landscape.
- Proof read and conducts a language quality check to help maintain consistency in language and proposal / presentation response flow
- Help with the creation of PowerPoint deck for client visits/ presentation
- Ability to build a knowledge library of important re-usable component from previous proposals
- Perform and drive Knowledge management activities within the unit
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- Graduate / MBA or Master’s degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in proposal writing/bid support in IT or ITES industry
- Experience in working/writing proposals for application development and maintenance domain
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Very good command over English language
- Prior proposal writing experience
- Hands on experience of working with virtual pursuit teams and interacting with technical SMEs
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as a team player; high on execution
- Prior experience in IT outsourcing industry;
- Ability to manage the matrix and work with some degree of ambiguity