- Author the proposal response content.
- Able to write responses to meet the response expectations
- Authors standard and non-technical sections of the bid
- Proof read and conducts a language quality check to help maintain consistency in language and proposal / presentation response flow.
- Collaborate with SME’s / other stakeholders to get the latest and relevant content and author technical / non-technical responses as appropriate.
- Help with the creation of PowerPoint deck for client visits/ presentation
- Participate in pursuit status/review conference calls and meetings as required, to collaborate with onshore and other members of the proposal development team
- Ability to build a knowledge base of important re-usable component from the proposal worked on
- Perform and Drive Knowledge management activities within the unit
- Content development for Capability Documents, White Papers, Case Studies, etc.
- Good knowledge of proposal development process and writing techniques
- Ability to handle a team and co-ordinate smooth delivery of the work alloted to the team.
- Hands on experience of working with virtual pursuit teams and interacting with technical SMEs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead teams and keep them motivated
- Experience of team ramp up and training new team members
- Problem solving capability peered with strong communication skills.