Proposal Author | 6 to 9 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Support DCX WinCenter for end-to-end proposal and response development.
- Collaborate with Bid Managers and offshore & onshore teams (Sales/Account, Practice, Delivery) to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs development.
- Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet / exceed the client’s requirements.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Pursuit Team against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members.
- Undertake market research for the kickoff and solution meetings.
- Assist the Bid / Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure.
- Update status reports and provide status updates on proposal assignments in ongoing pursuits.
- Moderate proposal meetings between Pre-Sales, Pursuit and DCX Teams.
- Lead storyboarding and value proposition discussions and articulate the same in Orals decks.
- Liaise with creative team to include highly intuitive visuals and representations in proposals and Orals decks.
- Lend support to develop DCX collaterals like Case Studies and Practice Decks.
- Liaison with DCX Technical teams, finance, commercial, legal, delivery, sales, and marketing for collation, editing and rewriting Content /proposal responses.
- Manage and maintain standard Proposal Templates, Boilerplate Content, and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development
- A go-getter (and go-giver) with a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills.
- The individual must be highly energetic, extroverted, and proactive and must be able to collaborate well with different types of roles including Onsite / Offshore Sales, Technical and Delivery teams to collate information required for successful Proposal response development within the stipulated timelines.
- Highly organized and willing to take ownership of managing repository of past proposals, collaterals and other documents created as part of Pre-Sales and Proposal development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Exemplary writing skills with an ability to write properly constructed sentences, use punctuation effectively, and be able to proofread and review a business proposal thoroughly for errors, typos and redundancy.
- Have a fervor for Sales and understand the dynamics of Solution Selling.
- Technology savvy and the ability to understand and learn new emerging digital technologies.
- Ability to review technology diagrams and recommend changes if necessary.
- Ability to interact with SMEs in a domain (Marketing, Sales, Service, and Commerce) and technology space (Salesforce, Adobe, Pega and SAP CX).
July 7, 2021