Proposal Author | 6 to 9 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Support DCX WinCenter for end-to-end proposal and response development.
- Collaborate with Bid Managers and offshore & onshore teams (Sales/Account, Practice, Delivery) to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs development.
- Ensure win themes are articulated in such a way to meet / exceed the client’s requirements.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Pursuit Team against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members.
- Update status reports and provide status updates on proposal assignments in ongoing pursuits.
- Moderate proposal meetings between Pre-Sales, Pursuit and DCX Teams.
- Lend support to develop DCX collaterals like Case Studies and Practice Decks.
- Liaison with DCX Technical teams, finance, commercial, legal, delivery, sales, and marketing for collation, editing and rewriting Content /proposal responses.
- Manage and maintain standard Proposal Templates, Boilerplate Content, and other requisite templates and content needed for Proposal development
- The individual must be highly energetic, extroverted, and proactive and must be able to collaborate well with different types of roles including Onsite / Offshore Sales, Technical and Delivery teams to collate information required for successful Proposal response development within the stipulated timelines.
- Highly organized and willing to take ownership of managing repository of past proposals, collaterals and other documents created as part of Pre-Sales and Proposal development.
- Ability to review technology diagrams and recommend changes if necessary.
- Ability to interact with SMEs in a domain (Marketing, Sales, Service, and Commerce) and technology space (Salesforce, Adobe, Pega and SAP CX).
July 7, 2021