- Bid Manage medium to large Customer Experience (CX) pursuits that include capabilities from multiple towers, multiple CX practices, partners, third-party vendors and alliances.
- Manage/drive solution workshops, win theme discussions, e2e narrative, pricing, legal and any other discussions as required by the pursuit.
- Play an individual contributor role and/or work with team in creating, reviewing, commenting and correcting various elements of the proposal to deliver high-quality responses.
- Collaborate with other win-centers, bid managers and relevant stakeholders to manage and anchor RFP/RFIs.
- Prepare bid budget and manage the bid in accordance with the approved bid budget.
- Develop pricing models, first-cut solution and deal review defense decks.
- Participate in upkeeping assets like proposal templates, practice and presales boilerplate content, rate cards, SPOC list and other requisite templates up to date.
- Contribute to process improvements and knowledge management for practice, solution, operations and bid team.
- Assist WinCenter Lead with other duties as assigned that include but not limited to metrics tracking, compliance reviews, quality reviews, etc.
- 5+ years strong experience in Bid Management, Proposal Writing, and Response Development for Digital and Customer Experience pursuits (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Service, Commerce).
- Flair for creating excellent/quality presentations, keeping in mind client’s vertical and proposed solution.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to drive large group of senior technical, sales and management teams.
- Good PowerPoint and MS Word skills, storytelling.
- Experience bid-managing at least two of the following platforms – Salesforce, Pega, SAP CX, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe, CMS, Mobile.