Who you’ll be working with:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.
The focus of your role:
You will lead sales of technology and service projects across a range of market leading technologies such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services and ServiceNow. You will be responsible for driving sales predominantly in the Energy and Utilities subsector into new and existing clients with a focus on opening new client accounts.
Individually, you will have clear and unambiguous accountability for improving Capgemini’s credibility within target clients in the market. You will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following Capgemini processes and achieving the sales targets including revenues and profitability.
As the Project Sales Lead, you’ll:
- Focus on opening new opportunities with new and existing clients, to drive growth in project work in the UK market
- Manage the overall client relationship at CxO level, bringing strategic direction as a trusted advisor
- Develop and implement account strategy, in line with group initiatives
- Meet all account KPIs including growth, customer satisfaction and profitability
- Ensure that the performance of all global delivery teams is consistent and meets contractual requirements
- Develop and implement the 3-year plan for the account with input from all internal and external stakeholders
- Grow our presence and connect with key individuals, partners and stakeholders in the energy & utilities sector to promote the brand and enable growth
What you’ll bring:
- Evidence of long-term, fruitful CxO relationships and ability to demonstrate delivery of individual sales values in excess of £4 million
- Previous business development experience gained within a Service Integrator (SI) or a Technology Consulting company cross/up selling IT solutions across either Cyber, End User, Cloud, and Service Management portfolios
- Experience of account growth in private and/or public sector, preferably in the energy & utilities sector
- Demonstrable outsourcing and technology transformation experience
- A network of contacts within relevant commercial organisations including software and hardware vendors, industry analysts and advisors besides prospective clients
- Creativity and innovation, with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and deliver sales closure
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Commercial skills in finance and contractual matters for compliance and able to own and resolve complex customer issues
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills, able to use MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and PowerBi to an advanced level
- Ability to obtain Security clearance is desirable
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.