We are looking for a Project Manager
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Managing and coordinating the contractual deliveries
- Implementing Capgemini methodology to ensure project execution within the timeline, the budget and the expected level of quality
- Acting as the SPOC for all customer requests and optimizing the collaboration
- Co-Creating proactive proposals and presenting them to the customers for developing the partnerships
- Assisting the Delivery manager in mining new opportunities
- Coordinating with the client counterpart on overall planning for the AM and AD portfolio
- Ensuring all work is supported by signed Statement of Work with customers
- Representing Capgemini in various governance forums with the customer
- Managing the team in right shore mode (on-site and offshore)
What we expect from you.
- Master Degree in Computer science, and/or in Finance with a strong IT experience
- Valuable experience (5+ years) as Project Manager from assessment till deployment of a package solution in the Finance area
- Managing different streams: Business Analysis, Integration, Data Migration, Testing, Rollout, Change Management
- Good knowledge and experience in delivery methodologies
- Solid experience in Financial management within the Private Banking sector
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape & new technologies
- Fluent in French & English
- Experience with solutions such as: Triple A, Olympic ERI, S2I, WDX as CRM, Finantix or other CRM, T24, Avaloq
- Successful experience in building and working with nearshore and offshore teams
- Good capabilities to build commitment from very different actors in a large organization
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply!