As Capgemini we are a leading PeopleSoft HCM implementer. We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimizing HR processes, the HR organization and bringing more value to the business. Thanks to our extensive experience, we developed a thorough and integrated implementation methodology. Our dedicated PeopleSoft HCM team has recently won new projects in Brussels and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague.
• You can participate in every phase of a HR implementation: offer, design, configuration, build, test, UAT, transition and production support.
• You can manage every aspect of a project : planning, budget, scope, solution, resources, ….
• You understand the HR business very well, and can translate them into a project context
• You can hadle small to medium sized projects
• You have interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on steerco levels
• You perform as a strong team player in global HCM implementation teams.
As HR Project Manager you have:
– 8 or more years hands-on experience with HR implementation projects
– Miminum 4 years experience in Project Management
– The ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team, with clients and vendors
– Certification in a Project Management methodology .
– Fluent in Dutch, French and English
The offer of Capgemini!
You will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
We offer an excellent benefits package.