Job Title: Cards Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
- Strong Cards experience
- Work with the business to collect update and gain approvals on requirements on the Remuneration Strategy Document Coordinate Activities with recoveries other groups as required by the project
- Work with Finance teams to secure necessary funding and reserve
- Coordinate communication strategy and testing activities with 3rd party letters vendor
- Coordinate payment history updates with 3 credit reporting agencies
- Submit closure evidences and support audit activities with issues management and Internal Audit
- Must have Cards Project experience
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-