Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organization that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
You will be part of a global organization with high client focus, collaborative culture and large room for self-development. The team in Stockholm consists of 30 colleagues who work as business analysts, project managers and system architects.
- Improve the customer experience – create customer journeys and realize these with agile teams
- Streamline and automate work procedures and processes with digital solutions
- Establish new digital platforms to streamline business process and operations
About the role as project manager
In this role, you’ll be part of our Bank & Insurance practice, helping to deliver transformation programs, including multi-country implementation of leading solutions for large banks and insurance companies.
What you’ll do:
- All aspects of project management; definition, scoping and planning
- Manage the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters
- Work with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or program
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project/program team
- Feasibility studies and business case development for new opportunities
- Project audits and reviews
- Perform customer/business facing roles at client locations. Conduct multi-discipline and multi-geography workshops from initiation to closure learnings.
You have at least a couple of years of experience within Financial Services working in complex business transformation projects. Experience from working with payments, cards, regulatory requirements, digitalization as well as agile methodology is meritorious. We would like you to have a relevant university education or equivalent and you need good knowledge of Swedish and English in spoken and written terms.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or digital development/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on small, medium and large projects
- As a person, you are goal-oriented, driven and used to managing all the project’s stakeholders.
- You like to build teams where everyone gets an opportunity to develop and can create a good atmosphere in the project.
- You are passionate about achieving the best results in your projects and helping our customers get the real business outcome from their IT projects.
- You have a drive to develop and take initiatives to solve the challenges that our customers face.
- An in-depth understanding of the IT application landscape of banks and/or insurance vendor technologies
- A track record of delivery using iterative waterfall and agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFE, PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA)
What we offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
- With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular
- A friendly collaborative culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity & innovation
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
Please send in your application as soon as possible. During the current travel restrictions due to Corona pandemic, we will prioritize your application if you are in Sweden and preferably Stockholm.