– Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by track record of at least 5 years in a mobile Telecom or Technology environment;
– Ability to communicate on all aspects of project delivery & detail at a senior level;
– Strong leader, able to chair and manage meetings. Excellent ability to influence and motivate teams;
– Strong background in managing design and development projects in the Telecoms/Mobile/IoT industry; IoT / IT experience would be an advantage;
– Prioritization skills. Results focused and driven;
– Extensive experience of project management in international matrix environments;
– Qualified in Prince2, MSP or similar. Deep MS Excel and Power Point Skills;
– Educated to an appropriate university degree standard, or with equivalent experience.
– All aspects of Project Management (including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management) of one or more projects deployments in market in accordance with the IoT product portfolio of E2E delivery;
– Ensure adherence to the governance process. Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management;
– Build and maintain Project Delivery specific KPIs for tracking against target;
– Manages the project scope and budget, and monitors the expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the project progresses.Engagement and management of numerous external third parties alongside internal matrix team.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.