Capgemini is looking to hire a Project Manager who can be responsible for the overall leadership and delivery of projects within the Open Banking portfolio of one of our clients. This requires significant effort in business and technology processes and systems resulting in transformational change. Whilst ensuring a consistent high standard of integrated change across the bank.
- Establish and anchor a project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project’s deployment risks.
- Manage activities in a change project Includes engaging stakeholders from both the business and Technology in the change effort and ensuring they are ready to adopt the coming changes.
- Project planning estimating budgeting resource allocation monitoring controlling benefits realisation closing and lessons learned. This will require an advanced level of communication skill and the ability to negotiate and influence, to get the right outcome for the business area sponsoring the change.
- The role holder will be responsible for quality on the project with the responsibility of ensuring that the project has the relevant documentation.
- Chair regular progress reviews of the project and report progress.
- Plan and support labour relations and or employee relations discussions as necessary.
- The development of the plan will require the ability to challenge and question stakeholders across many areas of the business analyse the inputs and build a detailed and complex plan.
- Provide challenging opportunities to develop skills in transformational change across business and technology domains.
- Work with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to further accelerate transformation.
- Be accountable to the Programme Manager for quality and control of all services provided to them. In so doing identify and manage all relevant Principal and Key Risk types within with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on agile roadmap on time with quality and consistency with greater emphasis on automation.
- Overall accountability and end-to-end delivery management for a set of related initiatives as defined by our business and portfolio framework.
- Lead a motivated, high performing team, working as one to achieve and often beat their plans and targets. Being perceived as a role model in pioneering collaboration and demonstrating high levels of confidence in his/her ability to manage and motivate their team to deliver.
- Ability to understand our customers, internal and external, their feedback and needs.
- Agile Created – to build fast and react to changing needs instantly. Lean Enabled – to ensure our underlying processes and platforms are efficient and robust.
- Successful delivery leadership of large, transformational technology-enabled programmes.
- Programme / project budget responsibility up to £2m.
- Experience as Project Manager working in a technology environment.
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Demonstrable experience of defining and leading projects for creation of new products and features to successful closure.
- Able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex problems.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.