At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As Project Manager/ Technical Project Leader, your responsibilities include:
- Define, promote, evaluate and optimize processes in the complete product lifecycle
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process
- Ensure projects are completed on time and financial budgets are followed and report results on a regular base
- Take the necessary actions when roadblocks occur in the project and develop innovative solutions
- Master’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Relevant project management experience, ideally in the aerospace, railway or automotive sector
- You are fluent in English and ideally Dutch and/or French
- Knowledge of project management and coordination
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills