The job on offer
As a Project Manager you’ll be leading the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity across many sectors. Our portfolio covers all aspects of infrastructure including Infrastructure Outsourcing and Transformation Services, Data Centre Services, IaaS, Service Management and Service Integration.
You’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role and will be responsible for all aspects of project management from delivering against contracts, delighting clients through meeting and exceeding their expectations, achieving engagement targets, identifying and delivering opportunities for incremental business, and ensuring that the Project Management delivery methodologies and financial controls are followed on the engagement.
- Motivated, collaborative, and determined you’ll manage the project through its lifecycle.
- Specifically focused on the project baseline, risks and issues.
- Be the author and owner of the Project Governance Plan and be responsible for compliance to its contents.
- Accountable for clear and concise status and project reporting both internal and external, including the management of the monthly financial reporting process.
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience, skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Exemplar project management delivery and engagement skills with strong previous experience evident from inception through the delivery lifecycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality.
- Confidence and gravitas in front of clients, project team and 3rd parties.
- Delivery to a set of contractual obligations.
- Experience of requirements design, build and implementation.
- Understanding of the sales process and experience of managing the bid process.
From a technology perceptive you’ll ideally have delivery experience in 1 or more of the following:
- Hyperscale cloud migration
- Platform engineering
- Agile delivery or Scrum Master roles
Due to the nature of some of our client projects you will also need to have the ability to achieve SC security clearance.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com