Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You will manage large projects and different project phases and have the full responsibility in leading and completing them,
- You will coordinate the project team,
- You will be responsible of obtaining optimal results on completion of the project,
- You will be responsible of the development and management of initiation, project planning, people management, execution, tracking of timelines, budget, resources and risks,
- You will create clear and reachable objectives,
- You will consider alternative strategies to keep the project within threshold or escalate if necessary to the appropriate project team or program manager.
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines,
- Mandatory experience in the pharmaceutical sector,
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance
- Holder of a PM certification (Prince2,…),
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch is a plus,
- Strong influential and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communicator and natural leader