Capgemini is looking for junior (2-5 years) and senior (10+ years) project managers with technical background to drive change engagements within clients´ IT infrastructure landscape.
In the role as project manager at Capgemini you work with our clients in projects within the IT infrastructure area. The work may consist of both strategic questions and implementation of IT solutions.
- Broad technical knowledge within IT Infrastructure with deeper knowledge in at least one area: Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Cyber security and/or End-User
- Experience of project management and leading others to achieve results
- Experience working as a consultant
- Fluent – oral and written Swedish and English
- DevOps knowledge/experience is an advantage.
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Well structured
- Retail, Bank/Finance and Manufacturing experiences are considered as an advantage
- M Sc. in engineering, information technology or equivalent work experience
- Project management certification, such as PMP, Prince2.
- Preferable located in Skåne, Stockholm or Gothenburg.
We offer an exciting challenge for those who want to create real change in future IT organizations. You will work closely with customers and help them to make tomorrows business successful.
Together we form a winning team with a “One team”-approach and excellent opportunities for career development.
Apart from salary we can also offer a bonus scheme, private health care insurance, pension plan and annually wellness contributions of 3500 SEK.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Name: Moa Tollstam
Telephone: +46 71115445
Name: Claes Bystedt
Telephone: +46 853685346