In the role as project manager at Capgemini you work with our clients in projects within the IT infrastructure area. The work may consist of both strategic assignments and implementation of IT solutions.
• A minimum of three years IT project management experience
• Broad knowledge within IT Infrastructure. Deeper knowledge in at least one of the areas Cloud, Server, Network, Storage, Database, Cyber security or End-User is an advantage
• Experience of working as a consultant
• Fluent Swedish and English – oral and written
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Well-structured, organized and a good communicator
• Excellent skills leading others to achieve joint goals with results
• University/college degree in relevant field or equivalent knowledge acquired through experience
• Project management certification, such as PMP, Prince2 or equal is preferred
Capgemini believe skill development is the main key component for our consultants to be top competitive in the market. Therefore, we are willing to invest in you as a part of Capgemini’s future and give you an excellent opportunity for career development.
We are strong individuals who help each other, and share knowledge and experiences between us to become even stronger together as one winning team.
Thanks to our market position, we can offer an exciting challenge to those who want to create real change in future IT solutions. You will work closely with customers and colleagues, enable them to successfully create the exiting business of tomorrow.
Apart from given a great opportunity to develop both as a professional and grow as a person, we can offer benefits such as bonus programs, private health care insurance, service pension plan and an annual wellness contribution.
Your application should include your resume, cover letter and any additional documentation of relevance, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Name: Claes Bystedt
Phone: +46 853685346
Name: Moa Tollstam
Phone: +46 761115445
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now