Capgemini Financial Services offers end to end IT solutions and to deliver these solutions we work mainly in an Agile Project Mode. By the beginning of June 2021, we will grow the Digital team with a Project Manager with 3 to 5 years of experience. With this job opening, we will expand our local Digital team. What does Project Management mean to us? With your colleagues from Capgemini, partnering with clients in the Finance Industry. Banks, Insurance companies… managing large projects to deliver results.
Capgemini provides IT talent with a challenging international environment and a captivating perspective on the future. At Capgemini you can gain various expertise and build a large international network, you will have 270.000 colleagues from all over the world.
Digital Transformations, AI projects, do you want to know how we, @ Capgemini, see these technologies changing the future you can check out our annual reports.
In this context, we are looking for a Project Manager to grow our team.
Below a mix of tasks, skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for.
– good experience in managing project financials
– experience/skills to report to the customer through weekly, monthly reporting meetings
– manage projects independently while aligning with Portfolio manager
– liaise with the technical team and product owners to elicit high-level requirements
– Manage ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT
– Coordinate project delivery by participating in Daily team meetings
– Obtains key inputs from teams and identify solution interdependencies, be able to resolve business/product satisfaction issues
– Expertise in a wide range of business analysis methods and SDLC models – Agile or Waterfall models
– good understanding of SCRUM lifecycle and project delivery processes. Experience in Agile Scrum methodology would be a plus
– able to work on multiple and concurrent projects
- Strong communications skills as well as liaising with stakeholders
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills and background in requirements solicitation and synthesis
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Active listening and comprehension
- Qualitative result driven
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility – you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
If you want to know more about working @ Capgemini Financial Services Belgium, we offer you a 5′ call to talk about what you need to know before applying, just send us the codeword INFO over Whatsapp on 0495193938.
That’s too personal for you? You can also reach out to Catherine Jacobs via LinkedIn or simply click ‘Solliciteer nu’.
Have a great day!