Cards & Payments Project/Programme Manager
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
The focus of your role
In this role, you’ll be part of our cards & payments practice, helping to deliver payments transformation programmes, including multi-country implementation of leading payments products for large banks.
What you’ll do
- All aspects of project management; definition, scoping and planning
- Manage the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters
- Work with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or programme
- Potentially involved in business change implementation and roll-out design and management
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project/programme team
- Feasibility studies and business case development for new opportunities
- Project audits and reviews
- Perform customer/business facing roles at client locations. Conduct multi-discipline and multi-geography workshops from initiation to closure learnings.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or Digital development/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on small, medium and large projects
- An in-depth understanding of the IT application landscape of retail banks and/or cards/payments vendor technologies
- A track record of delivery using iterative waterfall and agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM/RAD/KANBAN)
- Knowledge of products and solutions focusing on commercial payments, transaction banking, or payment hub solutions.
- Knowledge of global clearing and market infrastructures (Fed, CHIPS, CHAPS, TARGET2, SWIFT, etc.)
- Strong exposure to payments & cash management technology and end-to-end lifecycle across ACH, RTGS, Real Time Payments, Open Banking
- Exposure to Corporate Internet Banking & Direct Channels (Host2Host file transfers), Mobile banking, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments Service Provider (PSP), Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) etc
- Thorough understanding of Global Transaction Banking and Cash Management products
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.