Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Cards & Payments Transformation Lead
Location: Columbus, OH 43219
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage key Cards Issuing domain projects.
Our US Cards & Payments practice are seeking an experienced candidate with a mix of
- Hands-on experience managing large scale cards and payments migration programs across business, operations and technology stakeholders
- Leverage industry experience working for Banks and / or Issuers in a day to day operations & servicing role with a strong understanding of Cards business to drive business solutions
- Ability to facilitate and independently drive workshops with client stakeholders. Background in consulting and / or working with consulting firms during migration is preferable
- Conversant in impact of platform solutions like FISERV Omaha on client’s business models.
- Candidate will support Head of US Cards Practice as a bridge between sales, delivery team to triage industry trends, strategic business drivers to technology solutions and enabling target state. The successful candidate will be expected to be comfortable working with Cards Operations Head, Technology Heads, Architecture to drive solutions.
This is a fulltime permanent position based in US, but domestic travel will be required.
We are looking for an individual who will play a key role in supporting the Cards & Payments US Practice Head in designing and communicating transformational cards solutions to our clients and prospects across multiple Market Units
• Improved customer experience to meet the ever-changing expectations of the new cards consumer
• The ability to define the impact of the new expectations across our client’s business, in areas such as Cards Operations, Servicing
• The ability to change ways of working from being process centric to customer centric to realize the benefits of the blurring of business boundaries driven by the new digital consumer
• The ability to leverage new disruptive technologies
• Understand the role of digital and data agility. Be able to understand how to solution for client’s business issues
The candidate will be able to bring together business issues with technology opportunities and develop solutions which address customer experience design, technology and data architecture, operating models for business and IT. This will involve working work closely with our account and or teams of domain and technology experts. Together, they will draw on our services and platforms to deliver ground-breaking solutions that deliver against these needs.
• A knowledge of the key market trends from a macro level in regard to specific client technology solutions (e.g. Product Management, Core Processing, Fulfilment, Acquisitions, Collections, Loyalty, Disputes, Clearing & Settlement, Fraud, & Risk Mgmt., Customer Self-Servicing etc.
• An ability to communicate (sometimes complex) digital enabled business solutions in clear and simple language to clients
• An ability to clarify client challenges and identify relevant market and technology trends, with particular knowledge of Cards & Payments operational issues
• An ability to define business and technology solutions which can delivery real benefits to our clients which can be delivered in an agile and iterative way
• Strong understanding of Cards & Payments business models
• 10-15 years’ experience working for Banks, Issuers or Consulting firm
• Strong solution workshop facilitation, coordination and communication skills
• Self-starter and initiative taker with the passion for solving business issues
• Strong analytical and story-boarding skills.
• Experience supporting business solution definition within a consultancy or leading change across a business
• A strong track record of defining and delivering business solutions to complex challenges enabled by new digital technologies
• Experience in driving innovation into business operations and customer experience
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.