Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
The focus of your role
To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients, as a key member of the project and program team typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement. Projects may contain a blend of Capgemini, client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- All aspects of project management; definition, scoping and planning
- Managing the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters
- Work with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or programme
- Potentially involved in business change implementation and roll-out design and management
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the project/programme team
- Feasibility studies and business case development for new opportunities
- Perform project audits and reviews
- Perform customer/business facing roles at client locations. Conduct multi-discipline and multi-geography workshops from initiation to closure learnings
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or digital development/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on small, medium and large projects
- At least two end-to-end projects managed for implementation or version upgrade on one or more capital markets or wealth management platforms e.g. Avaloq, FNZ, Charles River investment management etc
- Strong experience in wealth management and securities trade processing
- A track record of delivery using iterative waterfall and agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM/RAD/KANBAN)
- Proven leadership and motivational skills and experience in mentoring staff
- Experience in managing offshore resources
- Proficiency in the use of project management processes and tools
- The ability to build productive client and supplier relationships and to identify and develop opportunities for new business
- Flexibility about work content and location and able to work independently with the client on site.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to deliver innovative, but realistic solutions to complex client problems, enabling clients to meet strategic objectives
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.