Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our unique community filled with passionate people with a very diverse background. We will provide you with trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies and engineer the career you like.
- Identify, coordinate, support and align stakeholders, ensuring consistency of objectives in terms of Safety, Quality, Costs and deadlines.
- Identify, quantify and mitigate risks during the life of the project.
- Define and monitor the communication plan.
- Ensure user involvement and buy-in during the different phases of the project.
- Identify, manage interfaces and impacts with other projects and existing facilities.
- Ensure the follow-up and reporting of the project in terms of Safety, Quality, planning, budget and cash flow.
- Ensure that facilities and equipment are EHS compliant by involving users, EHS managers and prevention consultants from the very beginning of the project.
- Ensure the integration of all EHS and legal requirements.
- Identify, limit and manage project scope changes
- Identify, limit and manage supplements
- Identify, encourage and manage value engineering
- Ensure that the installations comply with legislation, good practices and standards.
- Ensure the follow-up and the quality of the documentation.
- Train according to the client’s requirements and ensure that the project’s stakeholders are trained.
- Ensure coordination with technical experts;
- Set up coordination and project follow-up meetings (Third party meetings);
- Set up and ensure compliance with the gate review process for Project Management and technical aspects.
- Describe the mission of the partner design office for the CapEx Portfolio concerned and ensure follow-up and monitoring.
So, who are we looking for exactly ? Well someone with:
- A Master (or Bachelor with 10 years of experience) in Bio or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3-5years experience or more in the pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management skills
- A French native ( or fluently equivalent) & fluent in English