With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Manage projects or programs from design to implementation;
- Manage a team under a functional reporting line;
- Ensure compliance with business content, deadlines and costs.
- Prepare and maintain the project charter;
- Prepare or validate the statement of business needs;
- Identify project risks;
- Develop the business case for the project.
Organize the project:
- Structure the project;
- Define the project planning;
- Estimate the project costs;
- Define the quality criteria expected;
- Set up a project team.
Coordinate the project stakeholders:
- Organize the work of the project team;
- Manage the team’s capacity and training;
- Organize and lead workshops;
- Organize communications with the project team.
Monitor the project execution:
- Monitor the budget;
- Monitor the overall project planning; anticipate availability of internal and external resources;
- Monitor corrective actions with respect to project risks;
- Control the level of quality delivered;
- Organize decision-making committees;
- Keep the sponsor informed and provide the necessary elements for arbitrage;
- Take responsibility for or delegate the change management stream;
- Manage supplier relationships and contracts according to the rules in force;
- Prepare the closing report in line with the project charter.
- Knowledge of banking industry;
- Autonomy in his/her activity.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).