Our Custom Software Development delivery unit specializes in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. We build world class digital experiences and applications, using modern delivery methods, leveraging robust, flexible platforms. Our projects can span from gathering user insight to designing compelling experiences and delivering them through a variety of touch points underpinned by enterprise integration at scale, with capabilities spanning the digital, Cloud and traditional client landscapes.
We are seeking Project Managers who are experienced in working with clients, in agile delivery and in successful delivery of innovative digital projects. The delivery of these projects will be mostly out of Belgium but in an international context.
As a Project Manager, you will be the driving force for the successful delivery of our projects and client engagements. In this context you will
- Lead and motivate our teams to deliver meaningful outcomes that meet our clients’ needs using agile techniques
- Managing the delivery of agile projects across the full lifecycle; from sales-handover, through inception and delivery through to project close-down
- Owning the project constraints, including budget, timescale, resource, scope, risk and quality parameters and responsible for progress and other reporting to the customer and Capgemini.
- Leading the definition, scoping and planning for a project – working closely with key roles in the team (i.e. senior BA, lead architect, s/w engineering lead, DevOps lead and QA).
- Working successfully with your client to understand their needs and deliver value for the client and Capgemini
- Through an understanding of our customers’ business needs and Capgemini offerings, identifying new delivery opportunities
to our customers.
- Be part of a Capgemini Project Management and wider community contributing to winning new work, shape contracts, resource projects and mentor our talent pool
What we’ll need from you is passion for the job, great communication skills, a proven experience in managing custom software delivery projects and an agile and pragmatic mindset! Certifications are always a plus, as well as experience in a distributed, multi-country team setup.
Don’t worry if you don’t have 10 years experience in project management yet, if you’ve got your basics right and have a couple of years experience in Project management and the ambition to grow, we can provide you with the career path, coaching and support
to build your experience further with us.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and we can have a nice conversation. It’s in our DNA to be flexible in the way we work: we can meet up close to your location, you can come visit our headquarters and meet some of our teams and consultants, we can have a video call… all up to you!