The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial services is looking to hire Project Manager into it’s Application Development and Maintenance team. As a Project Manager you will be responsible to delivering multiple project or product releases across API Platforms strategic roadmap.
What you’ll do
- You will be delivering multiple project or product releases across API Platforms strategic roadmap
- Exercise overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the Programme project to plan budget and agreed quality and governance standards
- Manage the lead supplier in line with agreed contractual obligations milestones and quality standards
- Provide day to day direction to the project team and manage the overall pre defined budget Work with the Technology Partner
- Programme Manager to deliver effective communications and manage relationships with key stakeholders at executive and direct reports levels across the Project
- Client base and technical community ensuring continued buy in to the Project
- Own and drive the Project planning framework ensuring that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards are integrated effectively across all work streams are unambiguous and achievable and that dependencies are clearly understood and managed
- Own and drive the effective governance of the Project via the Project Management Office ensuring that Bank technical risk and other standards and compliance requirements are met and that the Project governance framework is comprehensively defined and firmly embedded across all areas of the Project
- Manage and co ordinate projects their interdependencies and associated risks and issues escalating to the Technology Partner
- Programme Manager as appropriate to ensure project delivery Control the Project scope ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
What you’ll bring
- Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Senior Project Manager is assigned
- Possess expertise in change management methods and tools in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit
- Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit
- Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates
- Desire Banking experience Knowledge around key skills e g API Microservices AWS Kafka ELK Automation etc
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you