Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Proven track record of managing IT projects, through the whole project’s life cycle, in Waterfall or Agile frameworks.
- Strong stakeholders’ management skills at all levels of seniority
- Business acumen and solution-centric approach to Client’s needs and expectations
- Robust personal organization and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a complex environment without routine supervision
- Excellent command of English (min. C1) with effective business communication
- Experience in a variety of Project Management areas including following technologies: Cyber Security, Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure), AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, ServiceNow
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- PRINCE2 or Agile certifications
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Effectively identify and manage project’s risks and issues, anticipate short- and long-term solutions, drive improvements and communicate change effectively.
- Craft your way to become recognized authority in your area of expertise by sharing knowledge and providing direction for others
- Develop your technical skillset, be a constant learner, passioned for technology
- Choose the way we cooperate: Contract of Employment or B2B
What your development path can look like?
Join rapidly growing team of 130+ Project Management professionals, responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers. Lead variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management – working remotely or directly with customers on-site. By working closely with customers and project teams Project Manager can expand their leadership capabilities, gather experience in solutioning and financial modeling.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).