Project Manager | 9 to 12 years | Chennai & Bengaluru
- Plan and manage delivery of information technology solutions and associated technical support services by leveraging Agile methodologies that include Kanban and Scrum.
- Understand the technologies to be delivered, which are primarily IT infrastructure, with disciplines that include Linux, Webhosting, Common Services, Network, Storage, DB and more.
- Understand the general principles and practices of Agile Methodologies, with preferred knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, organize and manage information systems projects to maximize the benefits of IT investments.
- Uphold the framework and integrity of Scrum and Kanban practices.
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodologies and Scrum and/or Kanban values and process.
- Responsible for managing technology and consulting relationships, service delivery and overall performance, as well as supervising IT staff and implementing IT policies and procedures.
- Participate in longer term road map planning.
- Monitor and track Release milestones, and facilitate the mitigation of issues and risks
- Collaborate with the teams to identify and resolve problems, and remove impediments/barriers for the team.
- Agile Methodologies and Infrastructure experience required
- Must have experience on Scrum and Kanban practices
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Rally (Agile Central)
August 4, 2020