Capgemini Hungary is looking for an experienced Project Manager
- Capgemini Global in-house training and continuous learning opportunities
Competitive salary package (base salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system)
You can try your hand at different areas within the company
Fun: free coffee/tea in the kitchen; team/company events
All You Can Move SportPass
- Medical benefit package
- Recreational area
- Inspiring working atmosphere
- Lead various sized consulting, software development and transformation projects.
- Plan schedule, resources and budget.
- Organize delivery, perform follow-up and report regularly about the project.
- Manage risks and issues and check the project environment.
- Provide technical consultancy to the business and IT departments of the customer.
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc in IT or Economics, MSc is an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Hungarian.
- At least 3 years practical project management experience (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience with project planning and tracking tools.
- Experience in the management of complex projects (team size of 10+, multiple companies involved).
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban).
- Relevant certification (PMP, IPMA, Prince2, Agile, Agile ScrumMaster)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives
You also might have:
- Experience in management or IT consultancy is an advantage.
- Competent in MSExcel (Pivot Tables, vlookups)
- Knowledge of Finance products or previous experience in Banking
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Experience in international projects is an advantage.
Applicants must have knowledge of Hungarian language and hold valid Hungarian working visa in case of foreign nationality!
Capgemini Hungary is committed to build a sustainable future! Join us today, and receive your own code to plant a tree with Capgemini