Capgemini Hungary is looking for an experienced Project Manager
- Capgemini Global in-house training and continuous learning opportunities (monthly training calendar)
- Participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- Competitive salary package (base salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system)
- You can try your hand at different areas within the company
- Fun: free coffee/tea in the kitchen; team/company events
- All You Can Move SportPass
- Medical benefit package
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues, inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies
- Lead various sized consulting, software development and transformation projects.
- Plan schedule, resources and budget.
- Organize delivery, perform follow-up and report regularly about the project.
- Manage risks and issues and check the project environment.
- Provide technical consultancy to the business and IT departments of the customer.
Applicants must have knowledge of Hungarian language and hold valid Hungarian working visa in case of foreign nationality!