With more than 193,000 people in over 44
countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting,
technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of
EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers
business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results
they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own
way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Role: Project Manager.
Primary Skill: Project Management –Requisition
Comments– PM with Security background and experience in managing multiple
releases. (5,000+ hours) Project Management Skills:
1. Strong organizational Skills
2. Strong risk management experience
3. Proactive on dealing with risks and issues
4. Strong critical path management experience.
5. Project metrics reporting knowledge
6. Strong experience and expertise using the
science of project management, including the following: – Communication management
– Issue management – Risk management – Project scheduling and schedule
management – Budget management – Scope management – Quality management
7. Ability to meet tight timelines
8. MS Project experience
1. Excellent leadership and team building skills
2. Strong collaborator
3. Excellent communication skills – verbal and
written, soft skills are key
4. Ability to work with all levels in the
organization – ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key
5. Strong presentation/facilitation skills
6. Positive attitude and eager to learn.
7. Candidates need to take initiative and be
proactive with skills to work through ambiguity.
Desired skills: 1. Knowledge of Rally 2. Knowledge of
Clarity 3. Insurance project experience 4. PMP 5. Prefer long term assignment