With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Princeton, NJ
Role: Scrum Master
Position: Full Time
- Must be a certified Scrum Master Level 1 Certification.
- Performed Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a Software development team.
- Proven skills applying Scrum Principles facilitating Scrum meetings including Daily Scrum Planning Demo and Grooming.
- Expert in Agile Planning and Estimation Serve as the guide to Product Owner Development Team in their quest for achieving the Program Delivered.
- Strong experience managing and interacting with clients and stake holders at different levels.
- Must have experience in working for a Co located team with different time zones.
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the team coach the team to achieve higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace Facilitating getting the work done without coercion assigning or dictating the work.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership facilitation situational.
- Awareness conflict resolution continual improvement empowerment and increasing transparency
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.