Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Chicago IL
- A Bachelor s degree and 5 years of hands on experience infrastructure project management coordination.
- PMO team experience relevant functional experience or a combination of education and experience Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong meeting facilitation organization and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven experience of effective cross team collaboration and quality documentation Knowledge of working in an Agile project development lifecycle and knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies coupled with previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft MS office including strong MS Excel macro and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with project management tools e g Rally Confluence Clarity Proven ability to collaborate with technical teams.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- A strategic outlook coupled with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects We’d Love to See
- Experience with Cloud Technology transformation projects Agile and SAFe certification is a plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.