As a Project Manager you are responsible for coordinating project performance and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to the project. We offer the support you need in order for you to succeed in the role and expect you to ensure that the project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, according to scope, within budget, to quality standards and with highest-level client satisfaction. As a Project Manager you work in close co-operation with customers and several Capgemini teams.
You might be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Prior work experience in project management (2-3 years)
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders.
- Positive and customer orientated attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Fluency in Finnish and English, written and spoken (both mandatory)
In addition you may have:
- Ability to understand the basic components of a complex IT Infrastructure
- Prior work experience in infrastructure projects;
You’ll fit to our culture, if you would describe your personality like this:
- Excellent social skills and team spirit
- Self-driven and goal-oriented working style
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Passion to learn and develop your existing skills further
We offer an interesting working environment in a growing, international company and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and comprehensive training programs. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits with balanced and flexible work-life. This is your chance to boost your career to the next level!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. Position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate or latest in January 2018. Please submit your online application by December 15th, 2017 including your CV and salary expectations. For more information, you can contact Heidi Stark – firstname.lastname@example.org +358 50 4873864
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now