- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job Title: Project Manager
15+ Years of IT Experience
• Minimum 8 years of Project Management experience
• Strong Insurance background
• Demonstrated ability for hands-on project work
• Should be able to manage & guide large technical teams & provide guidance by taking the lead
• At least one legacy migration experience
• Managed client expectations, project financials, project resources
• Open to Travel for Consulting and other related activities
• Experience in managing distributed delivery teams including offshore.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, release planning and other Scrum-related meetings
• Experience in Insurance
• Knowledge of industry trends in ECM/CCM area
• Requirements gathering, documentation and organizational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Rapid learner – Quickly absorbing both abstract concepts and specific details.
• Ability to quickly understand existing systems, processes, organizations and business models.
• Ability to identify and understand the application of new technologies.
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycles
• Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment