Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Project Manager ensures that business needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of IT solutions in response to client or Capgemini Group requirements. PM is required to manage efforts of organization and client employees as well as third-party vendors to ensure that Projects and Programs goals are achieved. Expert level knowledge across PM methodologies, emerging technologies, technical architecture and the vision to influence the client’s actions are required. Project Manager holds overall responsibility for cost, schedule and contractual deliverables.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end at the client site or remotely. Up to 70% travel time expected
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Ensure that project meets it’s deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensure all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to senior management, sponsor
- Diagnose and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project. Reports regularly to the Project Delivery Manager with regard to risks, and executes appropriate plans to contain them
- Analyze data and tools deployed globally and recommend solutions for streamlining management information processes
- 5+ years of experience in managed IT services environment, cloud market and technology experience would be an advantage
- 2+ years of proven Experience as Project Manager (leading position with P&L responsibility)
- Good command of English with effective business communication skills
- Experience with MS Office in presenting management information
- Experience in Excel and reporting, ideally VB programming
- Prince 2, PMI or PMP certification would be an advantage. For internal candidates Engagement Management certification
Nice to have:
- Very good knowledge of German language
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.