Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project description/Role Description:
The Project Management Officer (PMO) helps the project manager(s) to coordinate participants and works. He/she is involved in establishing the project structure, the operational management of the project and the supervision of commitments. He/she formalizes and manages the project’s schedule, budget and scope, alerts project managers to all risks and causes of risks detected. He/she helps to define the action plan and communications plan and facilitates inter-team synergies within the project. Because of his/her position, the PMO is in contact with a significant number of players from all business lines and at all hierarchical levels.
- Reporting: participate in the definition or preparation (*) of processes and deliverables of dashboards, etc. Ensure the consolidation of project information and produce a reliable, tailored report with the Project Manager and project team.
- Scheduling/dependencies: produce and update the consolidated schedule for the project. Identify and incorporate external constraints impacting the project. (*) Ensure the quality and consistency of the project schedule. Seek out scheduling optimizations and propose improvements. Milestones and alerts: alert the Project Manager in the event of a deviation or discrepancy. (*) Define and monitor the major project milestones
- Risk and quality control: consolidate the identified risks of execution, check the compliance of the project’s execution, and monitor the action plan. (*) Identify the risks of execution associated with the project and propose a risk management and reduction plan.
- Budget: participate in the implementation and coordination of the budgeting system, monitor the budget and report it to the Finance Department. Consolidate the items which allow the Project Manager to draw up his/her budget. (*) Propose a budget allocation to the Project Manager
- Communication: participate in the project communication plan along with the Communication and Change Management managers and the Project Manager
- Documentation and archiving: organize the document database of the Project.
- Resources: ensure adequate allocation of resources to scheduled tasks. Ensure the availability of resources and all associated logistics at the appropriate time.
- Governance: take part in appointing governance and set up (*) governance bodies. Prepare the presentations and minutes of the project committees.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).