The role includes key participation in implementing FTG environment related PMO and administration with focus on facility environment management in cross projects.
Specific tasks for this role, based on experience and ability, may include a combination of
- Arrange access card to support project members to on board without delay and control off board timely.
- Coordinate seating with necessary equipment for group members and manage desk and floor facility.
- Arrange equipment move in coordination with Move Team.
- Coordinate printer maintenance, paper and tonner supply with vendors.
- Arrange stationery with BU admin.
- Manage confidential waste papers in arrangement with central admin team.
- Assist visitors from other regions by arranging access card, desk and PC setup.
- Arrange interview for new hire and track status.
- Translate meeting minutes Japanese-English.
- Document process flow for own work.
- Assist vendor service purchase request.
- Fluent in English and native in Japanese .
- Strong oral and written communications to audiences.
- Proven track record in office management.
- Have experience in administration.
- Self-starting with ability to initiate with the business and document independently with minimal support.
- Experience in managing office facility environment.
- Ability to work in high-pressure circumstances.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Experience in working in Financial Industry in Japan. (Preferred)