Project Management | 9 to 12 years | Pune
- Good experience in managing client projects (from requirement management to production delivery);Ability to plan, coordinate and ensure completion on schedule & within budget.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong ability to monitor and report overall progress through project metrics or KPI’s and effectively manage people utilization; take corrective action where necessary.
- Experience in managing Agile / Scrum projects, using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Maintains an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact; Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Minimum 3 yrs. of project manager experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) Trained or Certified.
- Proficiency with related project tracking tools like: JIRA, Azure DevOps Boards, Rally,etc.
- Be well versed in Dev Ops tools, concepts and methodologies.
- Technical confidence and familiarity with Dev Ops tools, techniques and more importantly, mindset.
- Ability to serve as an coach and advisor to Agile Teams.
- Good experience in working SAFe Agile Teams, involved in PI Planning…etc.
- Experience in Banking domain.
September 10, 2020