Job Title: Java Architect
Location: Chicago , IL
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strong skills in Java / J2EE, Spring, Web services, REST, UML, etc.
• Conversant with Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Hadoop, etc.
• Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility and architectural elegance.
• Documenting the Software architecture documents, Technical POCs
• Bring practical solutions and designs to complex problems
• Hands on implementation of the POCs by exploring the options, design creation, code, test and document the options and make recommendations.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
• May guide a team of developers through the project to completion.
• Quickly understand functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.