Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Project Integration Lead
Location: Malvern, PA
Integration Developer Job Description
- Extensive and Comprehensive Workday Studio experience; the majority of the Integrations are in Studio. They have to have created multiple integrations from scratch to completion
- Strong communication skills to be able to go into meetings with clients and ask in depth questions about those data sets; The person also needs to have strong follow up skills. Candidates must be able to provide clear and concise answers to questions without have to re-ask the questions multiple time; exhibits active listening skills.
- The person must be able to interact with business clients; a lot of clients are not familiar with Workday language or terminology. When in meetings where the client is asking about adding a name field, the resource needs to be able to dig in and ask, do you wan primary name vs legal name
- This team is asked about a lot of questions that might be non HR requests, and this team needs to serve as the consultant in those meetings, explain data set up, and answer questions
- Provide correct data during testing
- Outbound HCM experience is required
- Workday Human Capital Management suite experience is required
Other Technical Skills
• Participate and/or lead specific integrations
• Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
• Staying relevant to emerging trends in areas related to workday product
• Work independently with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
• Work with functional team and third party vendors for discovery and design sessions, as needed.
• Design and build integrations of all types: EIB, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, Studio
• Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT.
• Sound understanding of one or more functional module in Workday.
• Certifications in Integration Core, CCTPP and Studio – desirable
• Write Technical Design/ Specifications.
• End to end testing of integrations.
• Independently engage with third party vendors, as needed
• Assists clients in the design, implementation, and support of the Workday Integrations, including EIB, Studio and Cloud Connect integrations.
• Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos
• Accountable for assigned integrations and/or project activities assigned by technical lead
• Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
Functional Specialist Job Description
- Functional needs to have communication skills that will allow them to converse with the clients; provide status updates, time to completion and current status, including strong follow up skills.
- Candidates must be able to provide clear and concise answers to questions without have to re-ask the questions multiple time; exhibits active listening skills.
- When the resources are interacting with the clients, they can’t always articulate in “Workday speak”; they have to be able to ask questions that can translate business requirements/asks into technical speak.
HCM Core expertise:
- Supervisor organization transformation, setting up supervisor orgs, add people to orgs, move people to new orgs
- Employee data; being able to look at business processes for job changes, identify where errors might be occurring
- Personal data, updating contact or work information, be able to root case, ex: why a person might have two work addresses, is that right ex
- Create EIB templates, load data, mask data changes
- understanding Workday Security structure and framework
- understanding if you move someone to a manager position
- position management
- Design new security solutions for new functionality
Demonstrates logical and critical thinking skills
Ex: Create new supervisor org; have the foresight to confirm that the folks listed in the case should also be moved into this org, reach out to the client, confirm the attach should be added
Workday Functional Specialist:
Workday Functional specialist is responsible for end to end implementation and support activities in Workday application. Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects. Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes in relation to clients existing configuration.
Facilitator Specific Requirements:
- Plans and designs meetings, clarifies purpose of meetings and the desired outcomes
- Collaboration work ethics across multiple physical locations to understand the HR and HR Shared Services business needs.
- Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementing, configuring and supporting Workday HCM for global rollouts
- Experience on configuring various business processes (End to end config experience for at least one module).
- Strong Expertise Workday security domain and maintaining security on business processes
- Setting up staffing models, jobs and positions, grades and comp plans
- Should have good knowledge and experience on one or more Modules such as Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment, Talent, Absence ,Time Tracking and Payroll.
- Should have experience on Tenant Management.
- Need to work with various stake holders such as Business leaders, Integration experts and conversion leads.
- Creating and loading EIB for mass updates on business processes like hires, terminations organization changes, position , job requisition creation and change job
- Working Knowledge on iLoad’s and other tools used to load data’s in Workday
- Solid experience in Workday HCM support engagements.
- Good to have Exposure to GDPR requirements
- Awareness of latest Workday tools such as Prism
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree preferred.
- Experience implementing, configuring and supporting Workday HCM for global rollouts
- Good Knowledge in various types of integrations and Workday reports
- Good exposure to GDPR requirements
Professional Certification preferred:
- Workday HCM Services Core
- (Nice to have) on other HCM modules.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.