An overview of the role
Group Cybersecurity creates and manages global security policies, tracks compliance from Business Units and Global Business Lines, provides strong communications, training and awareness campaigns to employees, designs global security architecture based on threats and market evolution, and manages Group Cybersecurity Projects and Operations.
You will be working within a team composed of 12 people located internationally as Group Cybersecurity Operations Command and Control (C&C). Your primary role would be to coordinate global and internal projects within the 4 pillars of C&C:
- Data Intelligence
- Major Incident Management
- Anticipation & Planning
- Remediation & Follow Up
You will work to the appropriate pillar lead for each project, to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and that all associated audit requirements are met. You will work with various members of the team to develop a time line, create schedules, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
What you’ll do
- Manage resourcing requirements between the 4 pillars
- Creating schedules & internal project plans
- Working with all pillars to input into project overall strategy
- Translating technical requirements into project objectives
- Meeting audit and documentation requirements
- Organising/holding/recording meetings and calls with key stakeholders
- Managing and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Good experience in managing & coordination of projects and programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Awareness of Project Management Methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile Working Practices
- Ability to clearly articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences
- Establish and maintain strong relationships
- Influence others and move toward a common goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Some cybersecurity knowledge is desirable, particularly in the areas related to red team, cyber simulation and penetration testing
Optional/ Desirable Qualifications:
- APM PMQ
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.