With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
A HP Exstream Developer (also known as an Exstream Dialogue Developer) primarily uses the HP Exstream Design Manager product to build an HP Exstream Application by:
– Creating search keys on the application consisting of reused library keys, and some
– Creating variables and mapping them to data files
– The majority of the work consists of structured data files used as Driver files, with variables within the Driver files use as keys within reference files.
– Some reference files are now being received as XML data files
– Provide data file properties to match the system and assign mapping datasets
– Provide variable properties to configure data type and output format
– Use copybook and/or layout data properties to map the data
– Add new pages/messages to new documents to the new application
– Provides overflow pages which meet overall document needs
– Assist Designer in frame and table creation
– Provide medium complexity triggering logic per requirements
– Assigns variables in such a way so shared objects and functions can be used
– Package, test and debug the application
– In the near future we will also need Dynamic Content Import of externally created messages