Job Description – Java Developer
Experience – 4 to 6 Years
• Design and build applications for the Web based platform.
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs follow specifications.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
? Good communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interface with various roles in program team.
? Hands on experience on Core Java, JEE(JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS), Springframework, Hibernate.
? Working Knowledge of at least testing frameworks like Junit, PowerMock, Mockito.
? Knowledge of REST API & Web Services desired.
? Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Hands On experience with Oracle database is a plus.
? Experience of working in Agile Behaviour driven development methodology desired.
? Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment practises desired.
? Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
? Knowledge of tools like, IntelliJ, Gradle, Eclipse, Git, Stash, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar and JIRA is a plus.
? Self-driven and open minded, willing to learn and socialize new techniques in the development arena.