Walkin Drive Date : 19th Jan 2019
Contact Person: Shreemati(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Venue Details :
Plot No.1, IT Park, Opp., to ICICI Bank Gachibowli
Note : Candidates should be willing to relocate to Chennai and Bangalore location
Education: Graduate / Masters
Experience: 5– 7 Years of relevant experience
Certifications Hands on experience on the following Tools / Software and relevant Certifications:
(Mandatory/ Highly Recommended):
Microsoft Bot, UiPath, Automic, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, Kryon systems, Kapow Kofax
(Further preference) in that order:
Any language under the .NET umbrella, Java, Python, R, Perl, Linux Scrip, UNIX Shell Scrip, Windows PowerShell, Google DialogFlow, Log Analyzer, SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN), Test Automation using Selenium, HPOO, Smart Analytics, Machine Learning with Tensorflow, i-KON, hands on experience on any programing language
Job Description for Job Title: RPA Developer
• Engineering or BCA/MCA background
• Preferably Advanced Developer certified on RPA Tools like UI Path, AA, BP
• Java and/or .Net development experience
• At least 1-year development experience on RPA Tools like UI Path, AA, BP
• Basic knowledge on Robotic Process technologies is mandatory i.e. on UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion
• Should have excellent programming/software development background.
• Experience of development in Java, .Net and C# will be an asset.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
• Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and should have worked in a global/multicultural environment
○ Experience in managing/coordinating with vendors.
○ Background in application support.
○ Experience in creating and managing technical documents
○ Experience in project management
○ Excellent individual performer and team player.
○ Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies.