Who you’ll work with:
The Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Financial Services, with a headcount of 6000+ and servicing 500+ clients globally.
ADM is the primary home for delivery focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the Financial Services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
Focus of your role:
To take full responsibility for managing a project or programme – managing a number of related workstreams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. All this whilst also building a high-performing, motivated delivery team.
What you’ll do:
- Effective start-up, execution and close-down of projects and programmes
- Alignment of projects and programmes with business benefits realization
- Establishment of effective project / programme governance
- Managing project / programme finances in collaboration with the client
- Ensuring the effective resource management and alignment between all involved parties (Capgemini on-shore and off-shore, plus client and 3rd party as necessary)
- Alignment of project / programme with client strategic objectives, scope and requirements management, invoking change control procedures as appropriate
- Providing proactive resolution of issues and mitigation / containment of risks and associated impacts
- Managing and maximizing client stakeholder relationships
- Managing supplier relationships (3rd party and Capgemini internal): selection, contractual and management of delivery.
- Establishing and implementing effective communication to the variety of stakeholders, client, delivery team and 3rd parties
- Management of quality assurance and quality control aspects related to the Programme project
- Building a high-performing, motivated delivery team.
What you’ll bring:
Have run at least 2-3 successful projects / programmes with full accountability in preferably one or more of the following spaces:
- Large Organizational Transformation
- Large Systems Integration / Development / Implementation
- ERP / CRM / BI Implementations
- Bespoke Application Design, Build, Run according to a recognised Systems Development Lifecycle Method (e.g. DSDM, RUP, Agile)
Have experience in dealing with multiple of the following PM processes:
- Stakeholder Management (Ongoing, dynamic, active engagement with all stakeholders)
- Benefits Identification / Tracking (Involvement on Business Case Development and designing and running Benefits Management structures for ongoing tracking of benefits achieved)
- Multi Party Integration (This can have various dimensions – multiple workstream management, multiple vendor management, multiple client business groups' involvement, etc.)
- Project Portfolio Management (Emphasis on experience in helping the client make decisions around "Doing the Right Things" as opposed to reactive reporting based portfolio mgmt)
- Budget Management (Experience managing various engagement models, e.g. Fixed Price, Fixed Capacity, T&M, etc, particularly fixed price management)
Resource Management (Strategic view covering projecting/forecasting resource needs as well as tactical day to day resource fulfilment based view)
- Change Management (Ability to guide organizations through complex and multi-dimensional change )
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.