Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We're looking for a Programme Manager to run a critical payments project, based in Saudi Arabia. This will be an initial 2 year commitment and you would be able to work on a fly-in / flyout rotation every 4 weeks for the initial 4 to 6 months.
Real time payments experience is not mandatory, but good working knowledge of Automated Clearing House (ACH) , domestic payments is a minimum requirement.
- Overall delivery and governance as per defined timelines
- Program plan definition and maintenance
- Day to Day multi-stream execution oversight – upwards and downwards
- Management of Program risks, issues, dependencies
- Engage, align stream level deliverables with Solution Provider, System Integrator
- Define, enable and track outputs and outcomes of various multi-discipline working groups
- Own the communication and engagement plan with Banks and other external stakeholders
- Track and manage delivery of outputs to stakeholders
- Change management
- Overall resource management
- Program plan (integrated with Solution provider and system integrator plans)
- Updated RACI matrix
- Day and Week plan
- Program risks, issues register
- Program reporting – streams, working groups
- Change management plan
- An ability to understand our banking client’s customers, internal and external their feedback and needs
- Experience of implementing Package Base Solutions
- And ability to navigate a complex stakeholder map
- Agile – Created to build fast and react to changing needs instantly
- Lean – Enabled to ensure our underlying processes and platforms are efficient and robust
- Successful delivery leadership of large transformational technology enabled programmes
- Prior experience of project budget responsibility
- Solid experience managing projects using an Agile framework
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.