An overview of the role
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
The focus of your role
Working as part of the Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services team, within the delivery unit Business and Technology Solutions (BTS), successful candidates will be running technology enabled transformation assignments in any sector and manage projects of varying size and degrees of complexity. Primarily focussed around the delivery/implementation of package based products (e.g. SAP, ORACLE and others), members of the team can also be called on to deliver custom developed solutions, change projects, project audits and/or assurance reviews, PM consultancy and provide client mentoring and guidance.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters;
- Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity; making significant written contribution to bids;
- Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level;
- Make a significant contribution to the development of method and expand knowledge base within the practice;
- Undertake feasibility studies and business case development;
- Ensure that value is delivered from transformation programmes, benefits are tracked and realised and carry out project audits and assurance reviews.
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a relevant degree or management qualification;
- Exposure to working within a true client facing consulting style environment;
- Exemplar project management and engagement skills with strong previous experience evident;
- Experience of IT package implementations, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or large custom builds, ideally including eCommerce and social media;
- Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and £2m to £8m direct delivery budget responsibility;
- Innovation in both sales and delivery;
- Proven ability to architect solutions that deliver effective business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
- Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi disciplined teams;
- Demonstrable skills in: facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
- Formal qualifications in Project Management and certification in PRINCE or equivalent;
- Experience of multiple industries across both public and private sectors with retail experience being of specific interest.
- Process Improvement
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm