Job Title: Program Manager (Experience in Cloud)
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Job Location: Milpitas, California
We are looking for experienced Program Manager to manage key Cards Domain Cloud Projects.
- Coordinate internal resources customers and third parties vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Relevant working experience and exposure for a Cloud project would be preferred.
- Participate in Business Requirement assessment and document business processes flows use cases and business requirements and help in solution development and deployment.
- Work in cross functional team environment and liaise between the development testing teams and the client in order to cascade the requirements.
- Defining the analysis approach for projects ensuring they meet Capgemini and customer needs for successful delivery Interact with business SMEs.
- Technical stakeholders steer workshop for requirement elicitation system impact analysis.
- Articulate and facilitate conversations with business owners and delivery technical teams.
Excellent Customer Management and Communication skills analytical and presentation skills problem solving skills and learning attitude.
Experience of working in Cloud Environment.
Experience of working in an Agile Environment Required.
Experience 16 25 years Required.
Bachelor Degree or Higher
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.