Program Manager | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru &Mumbai
- Facilitate weekly and monthly meetings with the Regional Leaders in the Europe SBU and report out key outcomes and action items.
- This role requires being the key SPOC between the DCX Europe Leader, and the Regional & CoE Leaders within Europe.
- Assess inquiries directed to the Europe DCX leader, determine the proper course of action and coordinate with the right stakeholder to manage and close out key DCX initiatives.
- Prepare summary of key updates and discussion points with various stakeholders for weekly and monthly connects
- Support creation of content and sales enablement collaterals for Customer Experience Offerings meant for internal audiences – Account executives and Sales reps.
- Ensure all content is in compliance with defined templates
- Collaboration (via emails, calls,etc.) with various Practice teams, SMEs, Account Executives across DCX to gather and build content.
- Prepare and report out summary of key sales numbers.
- Prior experience in working with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Excellent written and communication skills – should be able to translate technical content into business parlance
- Excellent observational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate between various stakeholders and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Proficiency in MS Office – PPT, Word, Excel.
- Good to have : Prior knowledge of Digital Customer Experience & experience in project management roles.
July 16, 2021