Job Title: Program Director
Location: Charlotte NC
Travel/Relocation: Remote until covid restrictions are lifted and then may be asked to relocate.
- Experience Minimum of 10 years experience in Architect Design
- Develop various web applications using NET Framework NET Core Java or any other programming frameworks
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft Azure or GCP or AWS PaaS Services mentioned in the skills sets
- Experience in implementation of best practices using various Design Patterns
- Must have strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task when required
- Curious self starter willing to learn and stay current with emerging technologies required
- High customer orientation and quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web Technologies ASP Net Asp Net Core ASP Net ASP Net Core MVC ASP NET ASP Net Web API Azure PaaS App Services Azure Functions Application Insights SQL Database Storage Accounts Azure Service Bus Logic Apps API Management and Cosmos DB Azure DevOps Design Patters SOLID Principles Domain Driven Design DDD Certifications AZ 300 AZ 301 Azure Solutions Architect
- Job Description Demonstrate deep engineering and architectural expertise on Microsoft Azure PAAS FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements
- Architect and Design high performance scalable and secure cloud native and hybrid cloud applications APIs and Microservices with NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Functions as a Services
- Provide technical thought leadership publish Point of views blogs and participate in Microsoft led events as an SME Contribute to various go to market solutions IP and Assets development
- Use Cloud design best practices and design patterns such as CQRS Event Sourcing Valet Key etc to build highly scalable solutions Architect solutions for Cloud Modernization and Migrations of Large Scale Application Portfolios including patterns and approaches for incremental move to cloud data modernization and working in hybrid cloud environment
- Implement Domain Driven Design concepts for designing Micro services and APIs Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics Event Hubs Azure Blob and Table Storage Azure SQL and Cosmos DB Implement containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC OAuth 2 0 using Azure Active Directory Azure AD B2C Plan and design data movement and data virtualization from legacy monolithic databases to modern cloud native storage solutions such as Azure SQL Cosmos DB etc using Azure Data Factory Databricks Implement Serverless Functions Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory Pipelines for event driven processes and integrations Integrate CI CD and continuous testing practices with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.